Vacancy Clinical Research Manager – Stockholm (home-based)
A world leader in dietary supplements with probiotics for more than 30 years is looking for a Clinical Research Manager. The organisation is an innovative Swedish healthcare company. Over the years they have created networks of leading, independent researchers and specialists, manufacturing experts and local distribution partners worldwide. Their products are recommended by paediatricians and other healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries.
The Clinical Research Manager will integrate the Discovery and Research team. The professional will implement the clinical strategy, defined by the Discovery and Research Department.
The Clinical Research Manager will:
- Contribute to setting up, implementing and performing clinical trials, according to the Research Programs established already
- Contribute to the clinical strategy of the company, as well as the clinical studies designing and managing at the scientific and practical levels
- Contribute to the writing of the study protocols, to the discussions with principal investigators and to the scientific and budget follow-up
- Contribute to the scientific publication of the studies who will be responsible as well as their internal and external communication
- Be proactively involved in managing the clinical investigators network as well as analysing and interpreting the data obtained
- Perform other duties in line with the position as assigned by the company
The Clinical Research Manager will be responsible for contacting principal investigators, providing the organisations’ needs for each clinical trial and integrating all the information to define the best choices in each case.
The organisation is looking for a candidate with the following competencies:
- Master or PhD within Life Science
- Deep understanding of the clinical process
- Knowledge from study startup until study close
- Preferably international experiences within clinical
- Strong team player
- Hands-on and proactive
- Multi-cultural mindset / open minded / open to experiences
- Great communication skills in English and preferably other languages
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70