Vacancy Customer Support & Project Coordinator – Barneveld
The vacancy is for a global Biotech company in Barneveld specialised in lab research, who is looking for a Customer Support & Project Coordinator. The company is the market leader worldwide, on bio analytics testing for food, water, environmental cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and contract research for agro science.
You will be accountable for realising an optimal service for the (inter)national clients of the company. The coordination of the customer support team and monitoring the order process, progress of projects and the timely reporting of analysis results will be part of your work. You are going to explain the analytical background and the required periods for projects, while you will be coordinating the incident reports. You are going to be accountable for advising the customer about the possibilities of the companies digital portal, analysing of packages, packaging and preservation options, pricing, and logistics services.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- You have completed a technical HBO education or MBO with relevant work experience. Life science, (analytical) chemistry or similar
- You have commercial insights, and know the market in which the clients of the company operate
- Good verbal and written skills of the Dutch and English Language
- You’re able to use your (chemical) professional knowledge and analytical thinking with which you are a solid sparring partner for the customer and can concretely translate research possibilities from the various laboratories to the clients
- You are handy with Microsoft Office, familiar with LIMS and CRM (or similar)
- You have a proactive and quality-oriented attitude
In return for your work, the organisation can offer the following:
- An interesting and challenging learning environment in which the combination of sales and chemistry comes together, which is managed by a passionate team
- The opportunity to develop into an experienced project coordinator
- A dynamic work environment
- Good working conditions
- Participation in a pension scheme
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Ephrem Remi Kuiper
Associate | Food (Sciences)
+31(0)6-82 06 62 98
+31 23 754 86 60