Vacancy Demand Planner – Aarhus
04 NOV ’21: For AAK, an organisation specialised in plant-based oils that are the value-adding ingredients in many products, we are seeking a Demand Planner. AAK makes these products tastier, healthier, and more sustainable. They enhance their sensory experience – by giving the silkier mouthfeel in premium chocolate, the juicier texture in a plant-based burger, and the puffier appearance in a lower-fat pastry. AAK also optimises its production by substituting existing ingredients with plant-based equivalents that give better efficiency.
The Demand Planner will join the European Demand Planning Team. They will be responsible for validating the mid-term forecast monthly in collaboration with the commercial organisation, using systems and analysis techniques considering historical data, new product development, and risks opportunities.
Furthermore, you will ensure that the Demand Planning activities are accurate and well maintained. It is preferred for the Demand Planner to be located near one of the offices, either in Amsterdam, Århus, Malmö/Karlshamn or Hull in the UK.
Essential position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analysing sales forecasts to improve future demand
- Comparing historical data with latest information to identify trends and recognise change
- Challenge forecasts with Account Managers and ensure follow up actions are completed
- Using statistical analysis where applicable to improve data
- Provide input into the European S&OP process on a monthly basis
- Present relevant reports to aid decision making; help identify future bottlenecks and provide input which will define the direction of the business will take
- Present relevant information and feedback regarding demand and forecasts to all levels in the organisation
As a suitable candidate the following qualifications and experiences are expected:
- An education on bachelor’s degree level
- Knowledge of functions, principles and techniques used in supply chains
- The ability to analyse and challenge large volumes of data from multiple systems, familiarity with statistics is an advantage
- Experience working with SAP
- The ability to communicate with and challenge Stakeholders ensuring strong engagement
- Analytical and creative thinking, ability to interpret data and create scenarios for decision making
- A team player, who is flexible, agile and understands how to work with different types of personalities
- Fluently speaking in English. Other languages are an advantage
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
+45 89 88 26 70