Vacancy Engineering Manager – Nederland
For organisations in the Food (Science) industry, we are looking for Engineering Managers. These organisations are on a mission to improve the Food industry for a more sustainable world.
As an Engineering Manager in the Food industry, you take leadership over the engineering projects in which you oversee the efficient running of the engineering projects. Your main responsibility is running the engineering department by providing supervision and guidance to the team. Other key activities in this role are coordinating projects, making plans for the timeline of completion, creating budgets, and using CAPEX for the engineering projects.
The ideal Engineering Manager meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Technical Management, or another related field.
- At least five years of relevant work experience, preferably in the Food industry
- Experience with SAP and CAPEX
- Leadership abilities
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
The organisation can offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Growth opportunities
- Employee benefits and holiday days
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)
+31 6 82 63 49 23
+31 23 754 86 60