Vacancy Global Commercial Development Manager – Food ingredients – Copenhagen (Home office)
For a global market leader in the BioFood industry, we are looking for a Global Commercial Development Manager in the dairy ingredients. The organisation has more than 3,500 employees in more than 30 countries. The position is home officed near any major airport.
The organisation is looking for a Global Commercial Development Manager who will be managing the market towards continued and sustainable growth. The primary responsibilities are:
- P&L responsible for the product group
- Global product management of a large and strategic product portfolio
- Set direction and drive the innovation pipeline
- Drive launches – set the USPs, develop price strategy, train sales, etc.
- Contribute to customer workshops & innovation sessions
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers in regards to the global accounts
To be successful in this position, you will bring the following experience:
- In-depth commercial experience in the food science industry
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the food science field in an international work environment
- Experience with customer interactions, such as sales, technical sales support, marketing or product management
- Extensive project management skills
- Structured and disciplined with a strong personal drive
- Great interpersonal skills, for the different continents
- Strong communicating skills
Preferably you also have:
- A Master degree in business or in Food Science
- Knowledge in dairy/cheese ingredients
- Some technical expertise in dairy technology
Within this exciting job you will travel the world to maximise the sales capacity of the organisation. You’ll be collaborating with colleagues in all continents and have the flexibility to work from home. Your internal key stakeholders include Sales, Marketing, R&D & New Product Development. Within the organisation we offer great growth in your personal and career live.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Principal Consultant | QTC Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70