Vacancy Global Product Manager Bakery and Dairy – Malmo
The company is a globally operating edible oils producer headquartered in Malmo, Sweden and looking for a Global Product Manager Bakery and Dairy. The organisation has 20 production sites and 25 sales offices around the world. At the moment, the company has around 4000 employees of many different cultures and backgrounds working together to supply the 100 countries they are active in. The company mainly produces specialty goods in co-creation with their clients.
You will be working with a global team in an organisation where you are often the lead for several projects in a number of regions. Per region, you will have colleagues who are locally responsible and have the knowledge you need to use in order to adapt to the different regions. Your goal is to develop the most attractive commercial portfolios with the best in class performance and profitability. In this position you will report to the Marketing Director situated in the Malmo office.
Within the marketing department, we are looking to add a Global Product Manager for the Bakery and Dairy customers. In this job, you will be responsible for the product and portfolio management of the different regions. You will be working closely with the Global Product Manager whose main focus is on the bakery sector. You responsibilities include:
- Developing a product and portfolio strategy that aligns with the business strategy
- Project management and ensuring all the deadlines are met
- Evaluating and monitoring the product portfolio and providing insights for the organisation
- Setting and monitoring the profitability of the portfolio
- Managing the go-to-market projects and making sure all relevant stakeholders are included
- Being the product champion and supporting the internal organisation
We are looking someone with the following skillset:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in food science
- A developed a tool box in product management and portfolio management that you can utilise
- Experience as a product manager within the food ingredients industry with knowledge of the dairy industry
- Experience collaborating with people of many different cultures and know how different regions operate
- A strategic point of view without losing hands-on mentality
- The ability to make data driven analyses
- Great project management skills with credentials
- Excels at networking both internally and externally
- Able to travel internationally (post Covid)
- Ambitious in their career and in life, excel in what they do
- Fluent communication skills in English, any other language is a big plus
The offer is a competitive, depending on the location and your experience.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly!
+45 89 88 26 70