Vacancy HR Business Partner – Multinational – Mijdrecht
25 OCT ’21: For one the oldest global family-owned companies in the FMCG, we are looking for a HR Business Partner. The production facility in the Netherlands has roughly 250 employees.
You as a Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for executing the global HR initiatives towards a practical program/rollout for the three local Business units: Netherlands, Europlant Factory, and Product change management/RD&E organisation.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies/procedures, local laws, and practices
- Execution of HR programs and processes, managing multiple priorities concurrently through strong project management, systems knowledge, and effective communications
- Support team members within the Netherlands (notably Site leader and local management team) to drive and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business need
- Partner with the HR Operations team and the business units to ensure consistent execution of HR policies, initiatives, and approaches within the manufacturing plant or site
- Provide HR leadership with recommended insights to improve work processes and help promote an atmosphere of continuous learning
- Drive future initiatives based on feedback from individuals and teams
- Lead change management programs and initiatives (notably to manage absenteeism)
- Responsible for the implementation and/or coordination of applicable training programs, especially for the factory
- Lead employee engagement initiatives and cultural programs
- Lead special projects and related duties as assigned
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for Production roles
- Support the non-production Talent Acquisition Process and onboarding
- Support compensation process and ensure to distribute of key communications as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- 5-7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner within the manufacturing
- Experience in an international, cross-functional environment with complexity
- Change management experience, ability to work in an environment of change with multiple priorities
- Strong leadership skills, ability to facilitate, integrate, and solve problems
- Strong personality, with energy, resilience, assertiveness, and influence skills
- Language: fluent in Dutch and English
The organisation can offer:
- 70k towards 100k annual salary, this is all in and depends on your experience.
- Profit-sharing based on your length of employment
- 26 holidays
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)
+31 6 82 63 49 23
+31 23 754 86 60