Vacancy Material Requirement Planner – Oss
LIVEKINDLY Collective is on a mission to make plant-based living the norm and shift the global food system to a sustainable one, and is looking for a Material Requirement Planner. Every day we see the impact our choices have on our home. LIVEKINDLY Collective is leading a movement to build a sustainable future today. They care about those who share our world, and their passionate team is committed to inspiring change through delicious plant-based food. Thanks to ingenuity and innovative technology, your favourite foods can be savoured and enjoyed without the need for animals or the depletion of natural resources.
LIVEKINDLY is looking for a Material Requirement Planner in Oss, as LIVEKINDLY products are now becoming available throughout Europe.
In this role as Material Requirement Planner, you will be responsible for coordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components, coordinating with internal departments and managing external stakeholder relations and converting the output into material requirements to ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed. Moreover, you will be responsible for managing inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules and to ensure the appropriate supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery.
What is expected from you in this role:
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports
What qualifications and skills are needed for his role:
- Degree in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred
- Two or more years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What the organisation can offer you is:
- A competitive salary depending on your work experience
- A social, innovative and interesting work environment with plenty of room for initiative, responsibility, and growth
- Opportunity to help improve our world and create a sustainable future
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)
+31 6 12 55 83 82
+31 23 754 86 60