Vacancy Outsystems Developer – Son en Breugel
For an organisation that serves the agri-food industry and reduces food waste by collecting and repurposing animal-based co-products and other natural materials that would otherwise be discarded, we are seeking an Outsystems Developer to join our Applications team, located in the Eindhoven region of the Netherlands.
In the role of Outsystems Developer, you will be responsible for building, testing, implementing, and maintaining multiple system components or applications in OutSystems. Moreover you will lead the development and testing of software applications in OutSystems to meet business requirements.
Next to that the Outsystems Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying software solutions and technologies
- Gathering and interpreting user and system requirements into design specifications
- Maintaining and improving (the performance of) software applications and systems
- Performing revisions, repairing and correcting software errors
- Compiling and writing documentation of program development and revisions
- Defining and implementing test plans
- Driving the continuous evolution of best practices in the OutSystems development team
The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter that has a pro-active attitude, with a great ambition for software development. Next to that you need to be able to properly maintain and set up new relationships with various stakeholders. You must be able to make decisions independently and connect between business and corporate teams.
Moreover, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- 3 years of work experience in the field of OutSystems software development
- Strong experience in developing web and mobile applications
- Key individual contributor to successful delivery on a large product or project with applied knowledge and participation in full lifecycle development
- Experience with building proofs of concept is a plus
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
- Able to handle and separate between architecture & design and programming responsibilities
- Strong communication skills to build internal and external networks, and able to accept and adopt to different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must
As Outsystems Developer you will enjoy various employee benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary, depending on education and experience
- 30 holidays, holiday pay of 8%, bonus opportunity and a company pension scheme
- A great work-life balance
- International experience and exposure with people from different cultures all over the world
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, with training and education programs as deemed relevant for further development
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in projects for implementing solutions
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.