Vacancy Product Developer – Nijkerk
Taste & flavour, that’s what Epos is all about. To continue that legacy, Epos is looking for a product developer just as passionate about tase and flavour as they are. As a supplier and producer of herbs, spices, marinades, sauces, seasonings, and additives for the entire food industry, taste is deep in their genes. The story of trendsetters in the Netherlands dates back many years. Epos has been operating for more than 60 years, it started in 1952 with the Slotemaker family, and every day Epos strives to continue that history.
Every day, Epos employees are fully committed to ensuring that the entire process from purchasing, to delivery, to the customer, runs as effectively and efficiently as possible. Epos has an open and accessible culture.
As a Product Developer at Epos you will be responsible for developing new products, in line with trends in the market and the wishes of the customer.
You will also be responsible for developing and advising on new concepts for retail organisations, as well as devising recipes for the craft and presenting them in trade magazines.
Next to this you will also guarantee that established plans and objectives meet the wishes of new potential customers and are in line with developments in the market.
Epos is looking for someone with the following skill set:
- Completed Bachelor / Master in Food Technology
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role within the food industry
- Proven trackrecord in customer centric product & application development
- Excellent project- and timemanagement skills
- You have work experience and knowledge of: herbs, spices, sauces & processing aids
- Knowledge of setting up applications, preferably meat, fish, and vegetarian products
Within this role, Epos offers the following:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- Yearly salary range €35,000 – 55,000
- A pleasant working atmosphere within an enthusiastic team
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)