Vacancy Project Manager Engineering – Enschede
The organisation concerned is part of a broad global network, with over 1,600 consultants and engineers, active in seventeen countries. They offer their clients integrated world-class engineering solutions, combined with professional project and construction management, driving innovation while using the latest digital technology. Designing complete process and industrial plants digitally from concept to construction, changing / improving existing plants and to build up whole new facilities. Personal development is something they highly motivate and willing to facilitated when certain courses, trainings are wished for.
As Project Manager Engineering, you are responsible for multidisciplinary engineering projects, from development to realisation. Your tasks include; contracting, planning, coordinating, controlling the safety of the project, while managing quality, planning and budget at all times.
Are you the highly motivated Project Manager Engineering we are looking for;
- HBO degree in a relevant field (Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Technical business administration, Civil Engineering)
- Minimum of one relevant Project Management course (such as; Lean, IPMA, PMBOK)
- At least one relevant experience of managing an engineering project
- Technical background with both managing and executing projects
- Experience with working in a team
- Good organisational skills
What can you expect:
- Complete and well organised working conditions
- Good secondary package
- Salary range between €4,000 and €6,000 per month (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me.
Senior Associate | Marketing | Food Sciences