Vacancy Quality Assurance Manager – Nederland
For organisations in the Food (Sciences) industry, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. These organisations are on a mission to improve the Food industry for a more sustainable world.
Your key tasks and responsibilities as a Quality Manager are maintaining and improving the QMS and ensuring compliance with the existing legislations and regulations. You conduct internal/external audits and inspect and control the product quality. You ensure that customers’ expectations and product specifications are met. This includes coordinating and writing the (product) specifications and handling quality issues and complaints.
The ideal Quality Assurance Manager meets the following requirements:
- A completed BSc degree in Food (sciences), food technology or related field
- At least three years of in a similar role within the Food industry
- Experience with diverse Quality Management Systems (IFS, BRC)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good organisational and leadership skills
- Able to work independently
The organisation can offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Secondary employee benefits
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)
+31 6 82 63 49 23
+31 23 754 86 60