Vacancy Quality System Document Manager – Amsterdam
For the Eurofins Ecotoxicology Group, MITOX, in the Netherlands we are seeking a Quality System Document Manager. Eurofins MITOX is part of the Eurofins Agroscience Services global network, providing laboratory and field studies along with eco-toxicological testing to support the screening, development and registration of test substances in Europe, the US and beyond. This includes tailor-made terrestrial laboratory studies as well as higher-tier semi-field and field testing.
Their mission is to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting management and the organisation by maintaining and facilitating the continuity of studies and operations. Responsibilities will include management of lab resources, including maintenance and validation of equipment, supporting IT management with local management of systems, and maintaining the quality system documents.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the laboratory resources
- Maintenance and validation of laboratory equipment
- Supporting IT management with local management of systems
- Maintaining and updating the Quality System Documents
- Working to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines
- SOP management
- Chemical administration
In order to be successful in this Quality System Document Manager role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor or master degree educated in Life Science
- Ideally, GLP facility management experience or, have worked in a coordination role in a GLP research environment
- Knowledge of Agroscience practices and principals would be beneficial
- You can proactively deliver results within tight deadlines with keen attention to detail, working both independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- An excellent command of spoken and written English is also a requirement for this position
Are you the perfect candidate for this role? The organisation can offer you the following:
- The opportunity to work with highly motivated co-workers
- Work in an organisation that’s shown substantial growth
- Competitive salary with car allowance and excellent secondary benefits
- Opportunity to grow in your role
If you are interested in this job or similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)
+31 6 82 63 49 23
+31 23 754 86 60