Vacancy (Senior) Expert Product Registration / Food Contact – Waalwijk
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in nutrition, health and sustainable living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees.
Within the Materials cluster of DSM, Regulatory Affairs & Product Safety (RA & PS) is a center of expertise. The mission of RA & PS is to service the performance materials business with advice and documentation related to regulatory affairs and product safety. The strategy for market driven growth & innovation and growth in emerging economies, has led to increased need for this support. As the manufacturing and trading of materials products takes place globally, these materials are subject to legislation and rules in these specific regions.
You are responsible for advices on the safe use and compliance with international legislations for the DSM materials and its intended uses. You will be responsible for giving regulatory support to various business groups related to DSM materials. You will proactively advice the Business Managers and Research & Technology Project Managers. With your expertise you are collaborating with the global RA & PS teams in Elgin & Wilmington (US), Shanghai (China), Tokyo (Japan), Geleen, Waalwijk & Zwolle (The Netherlands). In addition, you can differentiate yourself by understanding the Regulatory needs from a production and marketing perspective. To be successful in this role you will show exemplary behaviour on compliance and safety, health and environmental (SHE). In this position, you will report to the Global Manager Product Registration, Food Contact and Applications.
The Ideal candidate has (Background & Experience):
- Knowledge and experience: >three years RA experience & MSc (two-four yrs. of experience) or BSc (with six-eight yrs. of experience) in relevant technical background (chemistry, toxicology, pharmacology etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Food Contact Applications / GMP is a pré
- Toxicological knowledge is a pré
- Preferably experience in polymers/chemistry
- Affinity with quality and safety
- Affinity with intercultural differences and a team player
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to handle complex situations
- High learning ability
- Strong organisation skills
- Customer oriented
- Good communication skills
- Affinity with ICT systems
- An annual salary of €64.000,- or more, depending on your experience
- Great secondaire benefits
- Pension plan
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Food (Science)