Vacancy Supply Chain Manager – Nederland
For organisations in the Food (sciences) industry, we are looking for Supply Chain Managers. These organisations are on a mission to improve the Food industry for a more sustainable world.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you are involved in the entire production planning process. You ensure the stability of the supply chain by guaranteeing the stock levels will meet the customers service levels. You will coordinate suppliers, purchasers, internal clients, and external production facilities. Furthermore, drive structural improvements to optimise the production process and take initiatives to minimise costs. This includes materials requirement planning, creating optimisation models and aligning the planning initiatives. You will also provide weekly and monthly production updates and conducting ad-hoc analyses to drive right decision making.
The ideal Supply Chain Manager meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, logistics, or relevant area
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Good command of the English language
The organisation offers:
- A competitive salary package
- Good secondary employee benefits and holiday days
- Career growth opportunities
- Room for initiative and independence
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food (Sciences)
+31 6 12 55 83 82
+31 23 754 86 60