Vacancy Supply Planning Manager – Oss
LIVEKINDLY Collective is on a mission to make plant-based living the norm and shift the global food system to a sustainable one, and is looking for a Supply Planning Manager. Every day we see the impact our choices have on our home. LIVEKINDLY Collective is leading a movement to build a sustainable future today. They care about those who share our world, and their passionate team is committed to inspiring change through delicious plant-based food. Thanks to ingenuity and innovative technology, your favourite foods can be savoured and enjoyed without the need for animals or the depletion of natural resources.
LIVEKINDLY is looking for a Supply Planning Manager in Oss, as LIVEKINDLY products are now becoming available throughout Europe.
In the position of Supply Planning Manager, you will be involved in the whole production planning process from A to Z, starting from the supplier interaction to shipment of goods. Activities include Materials Requirement Planning, Master Planning Scheduling, running strategies, creating inventory optimisation models, making Cost to Serve Models, KPI management and process improvements
The goal is to ensure stability to the supply chain while providing the necessary level of stock to guarantee agreed service levels to customers. Processes are managed and improved and costs are minimised. Next to this, the Supply Planning Manager makes sure that all planning is handled correctly in order to support regional sales teams, operations and finance both with monthly & weekly production updates as well as ad-hoc analysis to drive the right decision making. During this process, you will actively coordinate suppliers, customers, internal clients and external production facilities.
The ideal candidate has at least the following:
- Bachelor degree in supply chain, logistics or relevant area
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with overall supply planning processes and tools
- Hands-on, proactive person who is able to work on improvement projects
- Relationship management with stakeholders and suppliers
- Fluent English, another language is a plus
What the organisation can offer you is:
- A competitive salary depending on your work experience
- A social, innovative and interesting work environment with plenty of room for initiative, responsibility, and growth
- Opportunity to help improve our world and create a sustainable future
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Food, Feed & Plant (Sciences)
+31 6 12 55 83 82
+31 23 754 86 60