Vacancy Supply Planning Specialist – Oss
The LIVEKINDLY COLLECTIVE, a collective of heritage and startup brands on track to become one of the world’s largest plant-based food companies, is looking for a Supply Planning Specialist. Their mission is to make plant-based living the new norm by creating delicious and nutritious food without the need for animals or the depletion of natural resources. Right now they are looking for a Supply Planning Specialist, and that gives you the chance to join them on their journey to inspire change in the world by bringing kindness where it belongs: on your plate!
In this position as their new Supply Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing supply plans for all products under the collective umbrella in Oss, operating with multiple co-manufacturers. You will be responsible for the alignment of several planning initiatives and implementation of innovative planning practices in strategic, tactical, and operational level planning. In this you will directly impact the success of the sales plans, customer service goals, marketing brand strategies, supply chain productivity, product quality requirements with monthly & weekly production updates as well ad ad-hoc analyses. The goal is to ensure stability to the supply chain while providing the necessary level of stock to guarantee agreed service levels to customers. Processes are managed and improved and costs are minimised.
You’ll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Ability to apply knowledge of food science to meet consumer needs
- Exhibit skills in prioritisation, time management, and project planning
- Ability to work with cross functional teams located in various geographies
In order to take on these challenges, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor degree in supply chain, logistics or relevant area
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience preferably in a scale-up Food/FMCG continuous manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience working with an integrated planning function with extensive knowledge of planning and inventory control techniques
- Hands-on, proactive person who is able to work on improvement projects
- Relationship management with stakeholders and suppliers in and outside of the collective
Why you should apply:
- Unique opportunity to work with an early stage, well-funded company on the path to change the way we eat
- An inspiring work environment with a small team of knowledgeable and fun colleagues
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Consultant | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70